Invisalign® in Frisco, TX
Invisalign® is commonly referred to as the invisible method to straighten teeth without the use of braces. For more information about using clear aligners for your smile in Frisco, TX, please call our office and schedule your appointment today at 972-827-8337.
Our Invisalign® Process
For the latest information about Invisalign®, please visit www.invisalign.com. Invisalign® is a registered trademark of Invisalign USA.
- Invisalign® uses a series of removable clear aligners that straighten your teeth without using metal wires or brackets.
- These aligners are made with 3-D computer imaging technology under the direction of Dr. Amy Sojourner-Critz.
- Each set of aligners is worn for approximately 2 weeks and is a custom fit for your specific treatment plan. They are removed only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- Over the series of aligners, each set will move your teeth little by little each week. Ultimately, your teeth will arrive in the final straightened position.
- We recommend a follow-up appointment with Dr. Sojourner-Critz about every six weeks while in treatment. This will ensure proper alignment is being achieved and progress is going as planned.
- The average length of the treatment plan is approximately 9-15 months, beginning to end. We estimate during the treatments a patient will wear approximately 18-30 sets of aligners. All cases are unique and vary from patient to patient.